The concept of residential development “Belgian Village” is based on the construction of 9 standard blocks of 40 or 32 apartments per each (312 apartments in total), situated almost in the heart of the Lviv city.
"Belgian Village" was designed by the Belgian-Ukrainian company TPF Ukraine in order to create a European comfort for the people of the city of Lviv. All 9 buildings will be constructed on area of 2.87 hectares. The residential area will be arranged with lots of landscaping, recreational spaces, children's playground and parking.
We offer one, two, three, four bedroom apartments with a surface of 38 to 132 m². The apartments can be either single storey or duplex. For more details see apartment layout.
- High-quality, fully finished apartments
- Buildings up to 5 stories
- Integrated energy-saving standards apartments
- Lots of landscapes and green areas
- Spacious terraces and balconies for apartments of the first floor, separate individual garden
- European style of apartment design
- Fully equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Good infrastructure
- Individual storage rooms in the basement
- The location is on the walking distance to the city center (the distance to the Opera Theatre is only 1,2 km)
- 300 m of walking distance to the new shopping center “Forum Lviv”
we have for sale last few apartments in the Block №7 and №8 and we have a wide range of options in the last Block in our residential development in Block №9, works on the construction of which has already started and it will be commissioned in the first quarter of 2017.
Award from Lun.ua to
RC "Belgian Village" "Belgian Town" received an award on the results of the sale of real estate on the market of Lviv and Lviv region.
Only 4 flats left!
There are 308 flats has already sold in the residential complex
Last updates about sound screen
Due to the Contractor’s fault the panels were not manufactured and installed timely. At the beginning of August, the first panels were placed, but they, as it turned out during the control of the Customer, did not meet our requirements.
The last part of landscaping has been started
The last phase of the landscaping works has begun. The residential complex acquires a full-fledged appearance!